1. Prepare Project Management Plan and Project Plan.
2. Prepare the Effort estimation and finalise the Budget of the Project.
3. Review the project in every stage of the Project life cycle.
4. Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
5. Prepare and manage Project Plans, including timelines, key milestones, budgets and resource requirements, which ensure the successful delivery of the project.
6. Identify, negotiate and manage resource requirements within delegated projects
7. Define and implement a project Quality Plan and Risk Plan working with senior employees and subject matter experts.
8. Manage projects and ensure that key outcomes, contractual requirements, and key deliverables are met.
9. Manage the overall plan in conjunction with Senior Managers to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget.
10. Effectively plan and manage projects in alignment with the chosen Project Management Methodology and the terms of contract.
11. Travel international & domestic locations as per project requirement.
1. Candidate should have very good project management skills
2. Candidate should have experience in leading project team
3. Candidate should have exposure to client handling skills
4. Communication skill in English should be excellent
5. Candidate should be smart & personality should be very good
Qualification: B.Tech/BE / MCA