1. Understand different SDLC models such as waterfall, iterative, RUP, agile etc.
2. Have to work on proposals with various SDLC models.
3. Have to work on MS Visio/Smart Draw or any other drawing tool for preparing different UML diagrams.
4. Have to do technical writing, proposal aggregation, content editorial, bid management, concept notes etc.
5. Have to give presentations to different prospects, clients and team members.
6. Need to understand economics of projects and work out the project cost.
7. Have to monitor the progress of various projects and coordinate with the development team for timely delivery.
8. Have to travel across locations globally for short visits [client visits] as & when required.
1. Should have very good communication & interpersonal skill.
2. Candidate must be smart & should have good presentation skill.
3. Candidates having exposure to e-governance domain will be preferred
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MBA / PGDM