Today, Digital Experience Management (DXM) is more than an addictive catchword. And, you know how User Experience (UX) is more important than the product or quality to keep customers glued to your brand on the digital territory. DXM is the smart platform that helps companies align channels, manage content and deliver omnichannel experience to the customers. Offline or online, it’s a cluttered marketplace where brands struggle to differentiate from others. This is where a well-crafted DXM strategy helps. Only delivering content to websites, email, mobile apps, customer portals, social platforms, IoT (Internet of Things) devices, Augmented & Virtual Reality (AR/VR) devices, in-store kiosks, digital signage and POS systems isn’t enough. There are 6.5 connected devices per person- all these devices or channels must coalesce to create a connected experience, goading people towards a clear outcome. DXM helps achieve this by merging physical and digital channels with the help of analytics, Machine Learning (ML), AI, IoT and other technologies.
What DXM Promises for Enterprises & Governments?
The amount of data, personalization and feedback populating the digital modes is too immense to be managed on its own. Amid this tide of digital infobesity, enterprises or governments can no longer be content with banal social media posts. They need to manage email communication, website landing sites, checkout experiences, smart beacons, inventory, ad placement, and more. Moreover, they need all of it to work seamlessly together. And, DXM is the recipe. How? It can manage a multitude of requirements:-
- Language translation
- Content management across social accounts and channels
- Gathering data about customers, partners and influencers
- Scaling your Customer Experience (CX) seamless across countries and continents
- Providing data, metrics and analytics, offering insights into customer journey
- Determining the RoI of your digital investments.
DXM caters to not only downstream needs such as experience delivery and data collection but also upstream needs like digital asset management and collaborative content creation.
How CSM Revamped Tourism Branding in Odisha with DXM
Our DXM portfolio has all the ingredients to create and sustain that immersive, omnichannel experience for users. The focus is not just on content creation but on an embedded, agile workflow that keeps it user-centric, platform agnostic and relevant. Another key takeaway of our DXM is the Asset creation and its management. Using AI and automation techniques, we ensure that less time is spent on searching and customizing content for a user by collaborative cataloguing and editing tools. While you have options to choose from in DXM platforms like Adobe, Liferay and Sitecore, CSM’s strength rests on a platform agnostic solution to deliver customized outcomes.
The success of the DXM is best illustrated in the revamped portal of Odisha Tourism. CSM Technologies has leveraged its expertise in DXM to deliver a state-of-the-art website for Odisha Tourism. The website features a travel aggregation portal for travel and tour operators to showcase their products and services, a contribution portal for bloggers and vloggers (video bloggers), a ready reckoner on 50+ tourist destinations in Odisha, along with a trip planner.
Some of the USPs of our DXM stack are captured in the below features:-
- Use of Analytics to increase efficacy of targeting travelers and influence their purchase decisions to boost inbound tourist footfalls
- Use of an extrapolated RoI model to orient digital marketing spending strategies to attract high value tourists
- Use of geographic targeting to promote specific tourist experiences to travelers of a particular geographic location
- Use of behavioural targeting to assist a visitor in completing a journey on the website (Discover, Experience, Plan and Book) and finally arrive as a tourist in the state. Such targeting is based on analytics derived on past user behaviour data on the website and industry insights.
- Use of Analytics tools to harness the power of User Generated content by using macro and micro hashtags
Going ahead, DXM models will have to be more like the Odisha Tourism portal with the heart in innovation and pulse on UX orientation. The future of digital experiences will be driven by an intersection of interface and content- the success hinges on how creatively you tap technologies to deliver on both.